30/09/2011

Musical Friday #18

Hello everyone! First of all, what do you thing about the new layout?
I admit is not 100% new. A while back, I had this white backround, with that little girly doll and some different letters, as the banner. But this time I decided to give the white backround a chance again (even though loads of Blogs have it), and changed the banner a bit. So the letters are different, and I cut the dolls head open, and had some stuff flying out of her head... She's opening her mind... get it? o_O
Let me know if you like or not, I know is not some DRAAAAStic changes, but I'm also not an expert with this things.

Now on to the music!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩۞۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩۞۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

John West - Lovely ft. Pusha T


Nicki Minaj - Fly ft. Rihanna



Bei Maejor feat. J.Cole – Trouble



Monica - Anything (To Find You) ft. Rick Ross



Miguel – Quickie



YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN' 

7 comments:

  1. fantastica la musica!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Bem-vinda a Portugal! Hehheheh! Gosto imenso deste layout e por mim ficava assim e não mudava mais nada. Agrada-me!
    Obrigada pela música e os videos. Boa musica é sempre muito bom!!!
    Beijinhos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acho que tem muita informação. Mas gosto mais deste ar mais clean que o outro negro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gostooooooo está muito mais clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great music choices, I love every song :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally love that song!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...