01/09/2011

I'm baaacccckkkk!

Hello everyone! Long time no write/talk/interact with you guys >.<. I didn't even had time to say a proper goodbye or see ya later, before I went on my vacation, travelling a bit around Europe!
AH it was amazing, of course with lots of ups and downs, and I discovered that I'm a very stressed out and negative person when something doesn't go right, luckily my boyfriend is the opposite of me, we are like Yin Yang. Soon I will try to do a resume of my holidays from each city I've been in, which were basically six, although some I have more to say then other, you will see why.
In the mean time, I have a loooooooooooooot to catch up with, Emails, Blogs that I follow, and then house duties, hhuumm huuumm, and soon I will start packing to return to Portugal. My intership in Prague is almost over, *uff*. I will miss the people that I work with, and met over here, but I certainly won't miss the job that I was doing here.... I wish to never have to work for a Call Center ever again....

Anyways.... have you notice Blogger's new feature?
Old display of Blogger

New display of Blogger
 Do you like it? Or you prefer the old format? I still have to test drive it a bit more.
Ok then, now back to my house duties, since this my day off, and the next one is only after 5 days of work -_-.


YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN' 

I do not own the copyrights of these pictures.
They were randomly picked from Google Images


5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I guess the new feature is fine over all, but in the end, I went back to the old one because I'm so used to it haha

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok!!! Super!!!
    Biz
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. And
    I invite you to participate in competition every week where you can win my last Lookbook. Order to participate competition every week http://www.lookbooks.fr/concours, you should add the logo in the Home page or simply do link with me.
    When it's done you tell me in mail and you can participate competition every week!!!
    Kiss
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    Thanks for the comment :)

    Following you from Portugal*

    http://fashionviktima.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the visit! I'm loving the new image of the Blogger for now :)

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...