01/09/2011

I'm baaacccckkkk!

Hello everyone! Long time no write/talk/interact with you guys >.<. I didn't even had time to say a proper goodbye or see ya later, before I went on my vacation, travelling a bit around Europe!
AH it was amazing, of course with lots of ups and downs, and I discovered that I'm a very stressed out and negative person when something doesn't go right, luckily my boyfriend is the opposite of me, we are like Yin Yang. Soon I will try to do a resume of my holidays from each city I've been in, which were basically six, although some I have more to say then other, you will see why.
In the mean time, I have a loooooooooooooot to catch up with, Emails, Blogs that I follow, and then house duties, hhuumm huuumm, and soon I will start packing to return to Portugal. My intership in Prague is almost over, *uff*. I will miss the people that I work with, and met over here, but I certainly won't miss the job that I was doing here.... I wish to never have to work for a Call Center ever again....

Anyways.... have you notice Blogger's new feature?
Old display of Blogger

New display of Blogger
 Do you like it? Or you prefer the old format? I still have to test drive it a bit more.
Ok then, now back to my house duties, since this my day off, and the next one is only after 5 days of work -_-.


YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN' 

I do not own the copyrights of these pictures.
They were randomly picked from Google Images


3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I guess the new feature is fine over all, but in the end, I went back to the old one because I'm so used to it haha

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok!!! Super!!!
    Biz
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the visit! I'm loving the new image of the Blogger for now :)

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...