21/09/2011

Quick post! #3

Hello again my lovely follower!
I'm sorry again for the lack of posts, but I should get back to normal soon.... I hope >.
Now I'm writting you from Portugal, I'm back home now :D, finally eating proper food :P
Last week was crazy bananas, I though it would be calmer, so I could enjoy a last week in Prague, when the weather was actually GOOD and sunny, but in the end was hard, between the packing, and doing some stuff for the Da Vinci programme, and closing my bank account, and partying hard on Friday Night - uuuuhhhh it was nice - but more about that later on.... gotta catch up with my Prague´s Resumes ssssssss aahhhhhh >.<

Anyways, my journey on Sunday evening to Portugal in overall went pretty well. I actually had extra luggage, and I asked the guy about this thing that TAP airline has for Erasmus students that can bring extra kilos, and not pay for it, I wasn't sure if it was still valid or not, I had a document saying that I was an Erasmus student, although was in Portuguese (the guy didn't speak portuguese).... but in the end I didn´t pay extra for nothing :O :D. My flight was one hour delayed, so I basically just arrived in Lisbon, Portugal, at midnight. My mom and my cousin came to pick me up, we went home, my dad was still awake lol, and after an hour or so I had to go to sleep, I was DEAD!

You know what's worse than packing? ...... UNPACKING! Now I'm doing that, and realizing I have too much shiz!.... My wardrobe is about to explode. So other than just put the clothes back in there, I'm taking some time and analizing the clothes, basically checking things that I don´t use, and put them apart, either to throw them away, or give it to someone else.... It´s time to refresh my wardrobe... if I don´t use it, why the hell keep it? I have big problems with letting go of stuff, so baby steps. I did a bit with the clothes and even some old make-up, other than that is hard lol. I'm hoping that they manage to fix the damn loft/attic in my building, so I can move some stuff upstairs, like for example, travelling bags, yeah we are full of them, and that stuff takes up space, even if we put one inside another insinde another inside another lol. 

Okei then, I will go back to the unpacking stuff, and then hopefully tomorrow I can do a post about my August shopping, which I didn't managed to so far, and replied to your comments!!!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you had an amazing trip - im very jealous. and i agree about unpacking its the worst because you do a little and then you just get those misc items that you have absolutely no desire to figure out what to do with - such a pain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you completely ! I always bring too much stuff with me when I travel and whenever I have to unpack it's tragedy, lol :-)
    I love the way you write, I am following your blog with google friend connect and I'd be happy if you liked my blog and followed back!
    Kisses from Italy

    Fashion and Cookies

    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...