22/09/2011

Heellllooo Autumn/Fall/Outono

Sooooo I guess Autumn/Fall has "arrived".... ARE YOU READY FOR IT!
Here in Portugal, at least on the South side is still sunny and warm, so I'm not even mentaly prepared for cold weather again, I mean I just came from Prague, where the weather was sunny today, and rainy tomorrow, although from what I have heard, Portugal's weather during Summer was a bit crazy aswell.
Anyways in the mean time, let's get inspired with this season warm colours. I am so crazy about the colour yellow mustard, OH LORD! I saw this scarf at H&M in Prague, yellow mustard aaahhhh ggoooooorgeous, I decided not to buy it, and that I would buy it in Portugal ..... problem is, so far I only been to one H&M at Vasco da Gama, they have the same collection, BUT THEY DON'T HAVE THAT SCARF :(((((((((((((((((((( I R SAD!

Autumn Ride  !


Autumn in Adelaide 阿德雷得的秋天

Autumn leaves


YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN' 

I do not own the copyrights of these pictures.
They were randomly picked from Google Images.

12 comments:

  1. I adore the photos, I love Autumn!
    I hope you find your scarf :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. boas fotos mas continuo a preferir o verão :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a inspiraçao do cair das folhas...mas prefiro o sol de verao....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oláaa!!! Estás por Portugal!! Boa! ;)
    Quanto ao amarelo mostarda eu também adoro, além de ser bem trendy este ano! Boa escolha. espero que encontres o lenço/echarpe que tanto queres! ;)
    Bjos

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is really cool I´m your new follower please follow back so we can keep in touch!


    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorei as imagens! Boa sorte para encontrares a encharpe ;)

    xoxo F.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Autumn is an incredibly beautiful season, but not in Shanghai:( I miss real European autumn!
    These pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. darling i love this post!!
    kissses!
    http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This autumn photo looks so majestic. I wanna experience that season too. We only have two here -- the hot (suumer) and cold season (rain). :-(

    Much love from Mystic Nymph.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...