26/09/2012

Things that make you go huuummm! #1


EN: Hello everyone! 
I don't know about you guys but I LOVE FOOD! And another thing that I love is Pinterest. Everyday I head over to Pinterest and collect some pictures and one of my favourite boards is the "Things that make you go huuummm", which is also a line of a song. Yesterday when it was raining I had a MASSIVE craving for cakes for some unknown reason o_O. There is nothing else to say but to start showing you some pictures.
If you guys enjoy Pinterest as much as I do follow me here.

☠☠☠

PT: Olá a todos! 
Eu não sei como é para vocês mas EU AMO COMIDA! E outra coisa que eu adoro é o Pinterest. Todos os dias eu passo pelo Pinterest para coleccionar algumas fotos e uma das minhas pastas favoritas é a "Things that make you go huuummm", que calha ser a letra duma canção. Ontem não sei porquê, enquanto chovia fiquei com uma MEGA vontade de comer bolo o_O. Não há mais nada a dizer por isso vou começar com a partilha de fotos.
Caso curtem do Pinterest tanto como eu sigam-me aqui.









EN: This last cake it was actually a dear friend of mine Plami that made it, you can check out her Blog here.
PT: Este último bolo foi na verdade uma amiga minha Plami que o fez, podem ver o Blog dela aqui.

EN: P.S.: In case you missed my previous post, I would appreciate a little help, if you could vote for my collage. :)
PT: P.S.: Caso não tenham o meu post de ontem, agradecia uma ajudinha, se pudessem votar na minha collage. :)

I do not own the Copyrights of these pictures. There were found at Pinterest.

18 comments:

  1. Nothing like a nice yummy cake.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello querida!
    Ontem voltei para Londres, depois de celebrar o meu aniversario em casa :)
    Os meus colegas de trabalho presentearam-me com um delicioso bolo de Bailey's... Uma delicia! E ao olhar para estas fotos, apetecia-me provar todos!
    Seria uma desgraca, pois. Lol.
    Espero que esteja tudo bem contigo ai em Portugal :)
    Beijinhos***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whua..... each of them looks sooo good!!! Love eating cakes, and also love making them, I think I have one on my blog, and another will post in the next few days :) But none of them looks so incredible good)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, só coisas de fazer crescer água na boa! :)

    http://ohiwishblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look so yummy!! I want some cake now haha

    xoxo, Adela
    http://afashionistascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for your comment honey :)
    It's so nice that you follow my blog!
    The truth is I had given up for a while but I found my inspiration again!
    Did you visit the Once a week site?I just loved it and I think you will,too.

    xoxo

    Your Princess is in Another Castle

    P.S. your post made me hungry *.*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ai! E eu a tentar me portar bem!! Que delícia *.*

    http://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This definitely made me go hmmmm!! It all looks so delicious.. You got me craving for sweets!!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...so many amazing cakes... :P
    follow each other?
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Não sou muito de doces, mas esse tem muito bom aspecto! :p A chuva também me dá mais fome, deve ser porque fico aborrecida, hehehe ;)

    achei engraçado o teu comentário, também uso a expressão "boa Mike" às vezes ;)


    GIVEAWAY – iPhone case
    My Fashion Insider

    ReplyDelete
  11. aiiiiiiiiiiiii jisussssssss...
    Mulher queres que eu morra??!!!
    Que deliciaaaaaaaaaaaa, querooooooooooooooo

    Beijinhos Grandes

    Bom fim de semana;)
    http://pinkstarnailsanastacia.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eu adoro comer, acho que é das melhores coisas que temos na vida. Não sou muito fã de doces, mas estes bolos estão com óptimo aspecto!
    Estou a seguir-te :)

    LOVE,
    JS photography

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog! yammi
    Do you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin or maybe also on Facebook?? Let me know posting on my blog :)
    S▲NDR▲
    www.sunkissedlovechild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. É por estas e por outras que eu e as dietas nunca combinamos nada bem

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...