10/09/2012

Lana Del Rey on the Cover of GQ U.K. - October 2012

Lana Del Rey naked on the cover of October's GQ U.K. magazine for the Special Issue of the 15th Annual Men of the Year! Like WOW.
The photoshoot was done in Monaco by Photographer Mariano Vivanco.
Lana was considered Woman of the Year by GQ. No wonder, the woman is everywhere! Besides having a great album, she's the face for Mulberry, Jaguar and H&M and she might be thinking in getting in more to writing and possibly become and actress?
If you are wondering who does that hand belong to (in the picture that a man is grabbing her boob) is GQ's Creative Director Paul Solomons (if I'm not mistaken on the Surname).












I do not own the copyrights of these pictures. The were randomly picked from Google Images.

9 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...