24/09/2012

Nostalgic - Outfit #7

Nostalgic-Karen Ussene
EN: Hey guys how are ya?
So do you remember a post I did last week about The Original Skin? Check it here to see it.
They made this competition on their Facebook page, in where we had to make a collage with some items of the store and the theme was Nostalgia.
My collage is the one of the picture above "I get Nostalgic when I think of London!", the clothing items that I picked are things that I love and imagine myself wearing them during this Autumn. Below there will be a list of the items that I used or you can just go to my Polyvore page in case you wanna check the prices.
I have a small request >.< if you like the look can you go to The Original Skin page and vote for my Collage? I must say that in order to vote I think you need to Like their page first, in order to see the Entries for the competition. To vote - after you liked the T.O.S. page - click here, the Vote button is under the collage.
Thanks a MILLION in advance! :) xoxo

☠☠☠


PT: Olá a todos!
Lembra-se na semana passada ter feito um post sobre uma marca chamada The Original Skin? Cliquem aqui para ver o post.
Ele organizaram uma competição na página do Facebook deles, onde tivemos de fazer uma collage com alguns itens da loja deles e o tema era Nostalgia.
A minha collage é a que aparece no início deste post "Eu fico Nostálgica sempre que penso em Londres!", as roupas escolhidas são itens que eu adoro e imagino-me a usar-los durante este Outono.
Em baixo podem ver a lista dos itens que usei, ou então podem ver a lista mais os preços na minha página no Polyvore.
Eu tenho um pequeno pedido >.< caso gostem do look podem votar nele na página dos The Original Skin? Eu admito que para votar acho que tem de fazer Like na página primeiro, para poder ver todas as collages. Para votar - depois de gostarem da página dos T.O.S - cliquem aqui, o botão para Votar está por baixo da collage..
Muito obrigado desde já!

The List:

T-Shirt - The Original Skin
Coat - Primark A/W 2012
Jeans - H&M A/W 2012
Boots - Black Ankle Boots from Sacha.nl
Watch - Michael Kors Gold Sport Watch
Bag - Zara A/W 2012
BraceletVince Camuto Jessie Pyramid Studded Bracelet
RingsAsos Adjustable Pack Of Three Plain Band Rings ; Maria Francesca Pepe Ade small cross ring ; Maria Francesca Pepe Studded ring

I do not own the copyrights of these pictures, the Collage was made with Polyvore.

7 comments:

  1. Parabéns, gosto imenso deste set! Vou votar ;)

    http://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/ - Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic and blog, Thank You for your comment on my blog I now follow you can you please follow me back.
    http://stylesayso.blogspot.co.uk/
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice.... just amazing :) LONDON.....bacioooo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...