03/09/2012

My Makeup Storage & Collection Part 3


EN: Hello everyone! Did you have a good weekend? I hope so.
This will be sort of a quick post, just to let you know that I have uploaded the third video for my makeup storage and collection.
In case you wanna see the previous post you can check them here and here
So my third draw is all about my eyes, I have two eyeshadow palettes, mascaras, eyeliner pencils, eyelash curler, liquid eyeliners, gel eyeliner and razors.

PT: Olá a todos! Tiveram um bom fim-de-semana? Espero que sim.
Este post vai ser de certa forma curto, é só para avisar que já fiz upload do meu terceiro vídeo da minha colecção e de como arrumo a minha maquilhagem.
Caso queiram ver os vídeos anteriores  podem ver aqui e aqui.
Esta minha terceira gaveta contém produtos para os olhos, como duas caixas de sombras para os olhos, rímel, lápis para os olhos, curvex, eyeliner líquido, eyeliner em gel e afias.

EN: And you like the video, feel free to subscribe to my channel (Nerak86) to watch more future videos, give it a thumbs up if you like it :).

PT: Caso gostem do vídeo, sintam-se à vontade para subscrever no meu canal (Nerak86) para ver novos vídeos, e dêem um “Gosto” no vídeo caso gostem :).

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK  FASHIOLISTA  G PLUS
These pictures were taken and belongs to Me/Karen U..

5 comments:

  1. gostei imenso do video <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your coment, we´re following you on GFC, bloglovin and pinterest too!!

    Our first post about our journey at MBFWMadrid is, since right now, on our blog. If you want to check out our first two days at the fashion shows stop by it!! We´d love your feedback to improve as bloggers!!

    As always, great make up tips! =)

    kisses
    http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorei seu video e conhcer como arruma sua maquiagens, beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the video, great one and u're such a lovely girl!!:)
    xoxo
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen all your Makeup storage videos! You have amazing stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...