07/09/2012

Musical Friday #65

Source: google.hr via Ivana on Pinterest


Heeellooo everyone! So another week has passed by really fast? Holidays are over (for some) are you guys back to school, Uni or work?
Well I'm still at home, try to see what am I gonna do next in life, on the top of my list is RETURN TO LONDON A.S.A.P.! Ugh you guuyysss I miss London sooo much. And it's funny that it's a bit of a love/hate relationship, there things that I hate when living in the U.K. but then are things that absolutely lllooovveee about it >.<. Since my dream of living in the U.S.A.(New York / California) is a kinda-of-very-hard-dream-to-come-true-right-now, for me London is the best next thing!
Other than then this week I babysat my mother because she had eye surgery. I'm basically one week away from a Bloggers gathering aawww I'm so excited, this will be my third time that I participate in something likes this. Hopefully I'm gonna be able to meet some girl that I kinda know them in the Blogging World but I never saw them face to face, at least some of them.
I'm also impatiently wait for my first order from Pó de Arroz aaahhh I can't wait to have my little purchases! I'm thinking of doing an unboxing video once I receive the package, but I might be doing it in Portuguese for a change.
Oh and the MTV VMA's 2012, did anyone saw it? Long gone are the days that I used to stay up till like midnight when the show started and finished at 4AM and VIDEOTAPED, yeah you "heard me" videotaped. One day is gonna repeat on MTV I might go see it, or I might just find it on the internet.
So that's all folks, have a nice weekend, although in Portugal it looks like it's gonna be cloudy one.

Ellie Goulding - Anything could happen - New Single

서인영 (Seo In Young) - ANYMORE- New Single

 

Jhené Aiko - 3:16am- New Single

Delilah - Shades of Grey - New Single

BoA - Only one (Dance version) - There is another video for this song, you can see it [here].

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK  FASHIOLISTA  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found on Pinterest.

4 comments:

  1. amazing :) I love Ellie!! I'm a new follower, if you've time I invite you to check my blog back *
    Hope you like it <3


    xx,
    thefashiondreamcatcher.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. É verdade andam vídeos a circular no youtube sobre as ImPRESS nails e foi exactamente dessa forma que as descobri. Claro que pensei que não existiam em Portugal mas quando estava a passear na Douglas e vi aquelas lá tive que agarrar hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obrigada linda!! Eu gosto muito das músicas da BOA. :D Beijoca enorme para ti! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...