12/09/2012

New Blog Banner


white cabeçalho_2
Old Banner
EN: Hello everyone! I don't know if you noticed, but there has been some changes on my Blog. The most obvious one is the Banner. 
With the help of Google I found the Skull and then using PicMonkey I created the letters and then with Paint I did some cutting. Then I did some changes on the Blog's Layout - the background is still white, because I think it's the best - and the letters fount and colours and voilá. 
So guys, what do you think? Let me know if you are able to see the letters well.

PT: Olá a todos! Não sei se já notaram, mas houve algumas mudanças no meu Blog. A mais óbvia é o Banner. 
Com a ajuda  do Google encontrei a caveira e depois usei o PicMonkey para criar as letras e com o Paint fiz uns cortes para o Banner caber bem. Depois fiz algumas alterações no Layout do Blog - o fundo continua branco porque para mim é a melhor coisa - e no tipo e a côr da letra et voilá.
Então o que acham? Digam se conseguem perceber bem as letras principalmente nos textos longos.

Skull Banner-1-STAMPETE
New Banner

EN: Oh and I also changed my profile picture. This picture is actually kinda old but I still like it, it was a close friend Vanessa F. that took the picture!
PT: Ah e também mudei a foto do perfil. A foto na verdade já tem alguns anitos mas ainda gosto dela, foi a minha amiga Vanessa F. que a tirou!

Pointy finger

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK  FASHIOLISTA  G PLUS
Banners created by Me/Karen U.
Last Picture taken by Vanessa F. and edited by Me/Karen U.

22 comments:

  1. i love both...you have such a nice taste!!

    www.emryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them....
    good choice!
    a big kiss my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Marina, thank you so much for your visit again.
      I'm glad that you like my Banner.
      Kisses xoxo

      Delete
  3. Olá querida!!
    Adorei a nova cara do Blog;)
    Ficou bem giro;), gostei muito;)

    Beijinhos Grandes

    Boa quinta;)
    http://pinkstarnailsanastacia.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosto da nova cara do blog :)
    Dá para ler bem as letras**
    Beijinhos***

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks,for your comment.
    Yes,I've drawn this picture and I love animes,too.:-D
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks,for the follow,dear.<3
    Follow you back on both.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosto do novo look do blog :) Não conhecia, mas gosto muito :) Bjs querida :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like! good choice dear:) J.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um creditozinho à amiga tinha-te ficado bem! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sobre a foto do dedo? Eu escrevi que foi uma amiga que me tirou a foto, não pus o nome porque não sabia se preferias o anonimato, mas isso pode-se retificar. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...