01/10/2013

Hello October


EN: So what do you know... October is here and so is autumn. As you probably know by now, I'm in London so is definitely a bit more cold over here than it is in Portugal but still is bearable. As I settle in I realize I need some things here and there, mainly some good boots for the rainy cold days. I have some sneakers and some high heels boots and other shoes but since I like to walk fast I need something more practical.  
I'm looking forwards for Halloween, although I don't know if I will go to any party or even if I can go but the funny thing is when we were still in September you could already see shops selling things for Christmas, the trees and decorations as well as Christmasy jumpers, etc... Oh Lord, I can't deal with all of this, I do not have the biggest Christmas spirit.
I'm hoping that October becomes a great month because for the last 2 weeks I had a lot of unlucky situations, the last one was my wisdom tooth that decided to star hurting me... really now? @_@ bah!













YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of these pictures. They were found via Tumblr.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...