16/10/2013

Haul | Boots Haul


EN: On my second week in London I went to Boots, which is a drugstore very popular here in the U.K.. I had to buy some beauty essentials that I need it because I didn't bring with me from Portugal. I basically bought products that I was already familiar with, maybe next time I have to re-buy anything I will try a different brand but like they say "If it works, why change?". Would you like to see a review of anything in expecific?
Hope you enjoy it!

Products Mentioned:
- Nivea Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Eye Make Up Remover £3.49
- Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel for Normal & Combination Skin £2.59
- Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Cleasing Wiped for Normal & Combination Skin £1.99
- Nivea Rich Moisturizer £3.75
- TRESemmé Salon Sleek Straightening Spray with Argan Oil £4.99
- TRESemmé Split Remedy Sealing Serum £5.69
- TRESemmé Salon Smooth Serum with Argan Oil £4.89
- TRESemmé Instant Refresh Radiance Dry Shampoo Translucent Formula £2.99
- Garnier Hand Cream Intensive 7 Days Mango £2.00
- L'oreal Elnett Satin Hair Spray (normal strength) £2.50
- Maybelline N.Y. Forever Strong Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Colour Topcoat nail polish £2.04
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush £9.99

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
This picture was taken and belongs to Me/Karen U..

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jezz. I love them too, I can't wait to be able to buy them all!
      xoxo
      K.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...