27/09/2013

Musical Friday #119


EN: Salutations from Great Britain!
Oh guys what a journey! I've been here for a week now, and in case you didn't know I don't have a laptop so I have to use my cousin's one.
Let me take you back to last Wednesday (18th of Sept.). I woke up early in the morning and went to the hairdresser to cut my hair. At the beginning I thought that the man did a fairly good job but now I'm seeing waayyy to many layers for my taste -__-. After that I spent the rest of the day at home packing the rest of my little stuff till 2:00AM uuuffffff.
On the 19th, the day of my journey I woke up at 7:30AM, got ready and left my house at around 9:30AM and I still had to buy some bag lockers because I couldn't find any of the 3 that I have -_-. So I bought that and a bag-belt. Once we were at the airport and I did my check-in and after a bit I went to the waiting room. So we had to take a bus to get to our plane and once we were in the bus we went to our plane, stayed there 30 seconds and then went back to where we were... WTF? Then the Lady said that the airplane didn't have any cabin crew. After 3 minutes we went back to the airplane and that's when I noticed.... there were like four to five babies in the plane... UUUWWWHHAATTT????? And 3 of them were close to me.... Lord have mercy.....
After like 3 hours flying we had to stay in the air for half an hour and my ears couldn't deal with it anymore.
So after we landed, I picked up my bag aaaaaand guess what? It was damaged, it was ripped on the side. Luckily since I worked for a airline in the past I knew exactly what to do. So I went to the counter and filled a paper and they gave me a new bag straight away, I was quite surprised. My bag was from Vaag, light blue, medium size, I bought it in 2010 but I never used it, this was the bag's first journey ever :S. They gave me a bigger bag in black, so I went to a corner to transfer all my stuff to the new bag and I had to leave my blue bag behind since I was going home by train and not by car.
After I left the bag area, the first thing I did was to go to Costa Coffee - ooohhh I've missed you so much - got a Cappucino and then went to the Underground. At one point in my journey I had to chain trains and as I getting out of the train my small pink trolley handle (the one that goes up and down) BROKE! OMG are the Gods of the Bags against me today? But I did manage to get home, bless the two gentleman that helped me carry my new massive black bag up the stairs.
On Friday I spent most of my day unpacking and at night a friend of mine invited me and my cousin to go watch the show STOMP. It was sooooo good! Unfortunately we were aloud to take photos.
On the next day I went to visit another cousin of mine and stupid little Karen forgot to "bip" her Oyster card (travel card) on the machine and of course that day the train was full of security guys and I got a £40 fine, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Oh well, other than that, I've been at home, starting to apply for jobs and etc... so I will leave you with some music now.

Iggy Azalea - Change Your Life feat. T.I. - New

Kendrick Lamar - Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

Drake - Hold On, We're Going Home feat. Majid Jordan - New

Eminem - Berzerk - New

Cassie - Paradise feat. Wiz Khalifa

T.I. - Memories Back feat. B.o.B & Kendrick Lamar

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

4 comments:

  1. Great post!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voltaste para Londres? Está tudo a fugir....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...