31/10/2013

Happy Halloween


EN: Oh and it's that time of the year again that I love but this year I won't be participating.
My family over in the U.K. doesn't really celebrate it and my cousin even told me that there are people that put a note on their door so that other people (kids and what not) don't go there knocking for some candy.
Maybe next year I will be able to go to some party or something. In the mean time Happy Halloween!
Are any of you celebrating Halloween? Are you going to dress up?









YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of these pictures. They were found via Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...