11/10/2013

Musical Friday #121


EN: Since I arrived to London, I think that today was the first day that rained all day long. Ah good old typical British weather.
Other than that not much has happened, I still don't have a job, I'm still waiting for replies from the places.
Wish me luck guys :)!

Kelly Rowland - Dirty Laundry

Joss Stone - The love we had (Stays on my mind)

Jay Sean - Mars feat. Rick Ross

Lorde - Royals

Дима Билан и Никки Джамал - Обними меня


YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. Heyy, didn't knew you came back to London!! Where are you living now? :)

    Lots of luck
    Ana, lights-colours-sounds.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...