01/05/2013

Hello May


EN: Hello Bananas! Well what do you know... It's May!!! 
Overall my month of April was pretty good, definitely better than March for sure. Today I went to Sephora to collect my birthday gift, since I'm a Black Card Member. It's the second time that I receive one, although in 2012 I didn't get anything huuumm oh well. It was a mini-palette with 4 eye shadows, 2 lip glosses and one blusher and when I say mini it is very mini, it is a perfect travel size but I will later on in the month do a blog post about it. Also bought some little bits and bobs in Sephora that were in Sale sand then I finally bought a pair of Jeans at Bershka, I was in "desperate" need of  a new pair, since I gain a bit of weight it was enough for most of my jeans not to fit me anymore so I was always wearing the same blue jeans and the colour is starting to wash out.
Other than that, happy month of May and check out the pictures below for some monthly inspiration.





Source: 500px.com via Karen on Pinterest




Source: acupofmai.com via Karen on Pinterest




Source: topshop.com via Karen on Pinterest


Source: pshiiit.com via Karen on Pinterest



Source: uncovet.com via Karen on Pinterest


YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of these pictures. They were found via Tumblr & Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...