31/05/2013

Musical Friday #103


EN: Hello Bananas! I'm doing this post early than usual because I will take my computer to Computer Shop to get one of the fans cleaned. It's normally a task that I do myself to a certain extend but my fan now makes these annoying sounds which means that is time for some deep cleaning. I have to take care of it, it's almost 10 years old and if it "dies" we can't afford to buy a new computer right now :/. Specially with that bloody awful Windows 8. GOD! That things is horrible.

P.S.: I've made a few little changes on my Blog. I changed the font of the letters on the tabs, the colour for hiper-links, made some more click-cable banners on the right side, for my social net-works. I might do some other changes in the future ;).
Have a good weekend.

Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful - New - Another song for the Great Gatsby Soundtrack.

She & Him - I could've been your Girl - New

Lee Hyori - Miss Korea 

Mariah Carey - #Beautiful feat. Miguel

Bo Bruce - Alive - New


Little Big Town - Your side of the bed - New

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...