15/05/2013

Miley Cyrus on the cover of V Magazine 2013


EN: Hello Bananas! I few weeks ago I saw Miley Cyrus pictures for V Magazine and WOW, this is defo not Hannah Montana anymore.
What do you think about these pictures? And her hair? When she initially cut her hair I as like huummm then I saw other pictures and I thought she looked nice. Now I do admit I prefer her with her hair down then all up in the air, well unless is like a nice faux hawk. Did you see her hair at the MET Gala 2013 last week? The theme of the Gala was Punk Rock, and she sure did dressed up for the occasion.






YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of these pictures. They were found randomly on Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...