07/05/2013

In The Kitchen | Banana, Apple & Bolacha Maria Smoothie

Smoothie

EN: Hello Bananas!
Last week I was seeing a lot of smoothie pictures on Pinterest, Tumblr, Blogs that I follow and I decided to make one. Now I haven't made or drank a smoothie in probably a year maybe and there was a time that I used to do them but then I "kinda" forgotten about them.
I was in such a hurry to make one and drink it that I didn't even take a picture of the final product - what a great "Blogger/Youtuber" I am - but I did remember to film it so you will be able to see it in the end and it was dddeeelicious!

PT: Olá Bananas!
Na semana passada não parava de encontrar fotos de smoothies (batidos?) no Pinterest, Tumblr, Blogs que sigo e decidi fazer um. Eu provavelmente já não fazia ou bebia um smoothie à quase um ano, havia uma altura que os fazia mas depois "esqueci-me" deles.
A pressa era tanta de fazer um e beber-lo que nem tirei uma foto do resultado final - mas que grande "Blogger/Youtuber que eu sou ahn - mas lembrei-me de filmar o processo por isso dá para ver no vídeo como ficou e estava delicioso!


Ingredients / Ingredientes
- Some Almonds / Algumas Amêndoas
- Some Crackers/Biscuits / Algumas Bolachas Maria
- 1 Banana
- 1 Apple / 1 Maçã
- Liquid Yogurt (Peach Flavour) / 1 Iogurte Líquido (Sabor a Pêra Rocha)
- A bit of Milk / Um pouco de leite

PicMonkey Collage_1

EN: Do you guys like smoothies? What is your favourite flavoured smoothie?
PT: Vocês gostam de smoothies? Qual é o vosso sabor favourito?

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..

4 comments:

  1. Delicious!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm! This smoothie seems delicious, might have to give it a go! :)

    Hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Crystal, please do try it an let me know your thought on it.
      I personally love it :D.
      Happy Wednesday for you too.
      xoxo
      K.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...