01/09/2013

Hello September


EN: Hello Bananas and Hello September!
You know Autumn/Fall is coming when you start seeing a bunch of Autumn leaves, warm drinks and Halloween pictures on Tumblr and Pinterest.
I am now 18 days away of flying to London. I've been waiting for the longest time to return to London (basically since I arrived to Portugal in June 2012) and I thought that this day would never come and now that I'm two weeks and half away it's like, "What? I'm going to London in 18 days? UWhat?", it hasn't 100% sunk into my brain.
In the mean time, I've been doing my things here and there and still have a few things to do, one of them is to cut my hair... again. Back in May I went to the hairdresser and it was the same as not going. A couple of weeks later my hair was all dry, with split ends and I didn't even blow dried my hair or used the straighter. For the last year I have been avoiding them and this Summer I barely ever used them. So now it's time to try a new hairdresser... again ... -_-. Sometimes I think about cutting my hair like should length but then naaahhh I'm not ready for that.
Fashion wise, I'm all about black! I can't wait to put my hands on my black jeans that I left in London and rip them. Oohhh and my black pistol boots, I have missed them soooo much! I already have my eyes on some more black boots, YES Miss Selfridge I'm talking to you!
That is all for now. Whar are you most excited for the month of September?












YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of these pictures. They were found via Tumblr.

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...