15/09/2013

Musical Sunday #118


EN: Hello Bananas!
Uufff these last 3 days were pretty full for me! Starting off with Friday I had dinner with some of my friends - oh I should remind you guys this was on a Friday 13th - we were suppose to go to a Chinese restaurant but it was closed for construction so we went to a Japanese restaurant - okei no problem - when we arrive there we sat down for a bit and then got up to get our food - because it was a buffet - when I was walking back to my seat I noticed that my left foot was felling a bit loose, I was wearing about 10cm high heels sandals and when I looked down the strap over my toes it came off o_O O.M.F. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! LUCKILY I'm a bit of a MacGyver/Mary Poppins type of the girl and that night I had my camera with me. And since my camera is kinda of broken I have to use tape and elastic around the battery area, I took those things off and used it on my sandals, of course there weren't good as new but I managed to survive.
On Saturday I went to the beach with another friend of mine. The weather was looking pretty dodgy in the morning and also we missed the 11:00AM boat so we had to wait for the next one at 12:00PM but things got better when the sky cleared up and the sky was all nice and blue. We went to the a beach called Tróia. I've been going there since I was a child but lately it has become a bit of an expensive beach to go to because of the boat ride. It's a great beach, specially now that they cleaned it up, have new hotels etc... but for some reason yesterday it was full of jellyfishes, I haven't seen jellyfishes on that beach for ages now, so I had to be very careful. Anyways it was great to catch some last rays of sun and get a bit more tanned. The picture/GIF above expresses my sadness because I can't go to the beach now for a big fat while.
Today I went with some friends to visit some other friends of ours and their baby daughter, we spent the evening catching up and eating butt loads and watching  a movie :P.
These last 3 days were filled with goodbyes and "see you laters".
Four more days till D day.

Lorde - Tennis Court


Foxes - Youth

Maria And The Diamonds - Part 11 | Electra Heart <3>

Natalia Kills - Saturday Night

Ivy Levan - Money


Austra - Home

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. I love that first image. It has me missing the beach. You are so lucky that you recently got to go.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya. Thanks for the comment.
      Yeah I really wanted to go to the beach one last time before I left Portugal :).
      xoxo
      K.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...