06/09/2013

Musical Friday #117


EN: Hello Bananas! This was rather calm week. I did go to the cinema and saw Elysium featuring Matt Damon and Jodie Foster, it was pretty good with a ending that I was not expecting.
Oh I took a look at some shops and OMG, there is a Black coat in ZARA that... UNF... is making me day dream about it all the time! I'm still contemplating if I'm going to buy it or not because I'm sort of on a money ban, saving for London and all but at the same time it such a cool coat and a girl can never have too many winter coats while living in London, am I right? Plus it's cheaper for me to buy it here than in the U.K.. Surprised? We in Portugal complain about the fact that out there so many things are more expensive than in Portugal, well in case you didn't know ZARA is cheaper in Portugal than it is in the U.K., also Pull and Bear and Bershka.
Other than that the countdown continues and I'm two weeks away of flying to London. EEEEEEKKKKK! >.<

Conor Maynard - R U Crazy - New


Katy Perry - ROAR - New

Nyusha - Наедине


KARA - Damaged Lady - New

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Flatline - New - Recognize these faces? YES they are the original Sugababes. But over the years there were some alterations in the groups and basically the original members left one by one. And not they reunited again and created MKS!

Seungri - Gotta Talk ToU - New


YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...