09/09/2013

Things that make you go huuummm! #12


EN: I don't know about you but there are days that I just want a BIG FAT JUICE BURGER! Most of the time I end up eating burgers from Mac Donalds or Burger King but the ones that I love are the ones that I normally eat in the U.K. in one of those Pub/Restaurant places aaaahhhhh they are sooooo goooood.
Can't wait to eat them again. Oops there goes my diet haha!

PT: Eu não sei como é para vocês mas eu de vez enquando tenho dias em que me apetece um HAMBÚRGUER GRANDE e SOCULENTO! Na maior parte das vezes, principalmente em Portugal, acabo por ir ao Mac Donalds ou o Burger King mas os hambúrguers que eu adoro são aqueles que encontro em certos restaurantes/pubs no Reino Unido, aaaahhhhh eles são tããão booons.
Mal posso esperar para poder come-los outra vez. Uups lá se vai a minha "dieta" haha!










YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of these pictures. They were found via Tumblr.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh why do burgers look so good!! Sometimes being a vegetarian has some serious fallbacks!!! :)

    I have a quote like this: Keep Calm and... OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!

    haha

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one Jade "Keep Calm and Nom Nom Nom" haha.
      I ate some vegeterian burgers, they were quite good.
      xoxo
      K.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...