01/08/2013

Hello August


EN: Hello Bananas!
And just like that we are on the 8th month of the year, before you know it, it's Christmas again x_X!
August will be a bit of a busy month for me, I can finally plan my return to London. I'm hoping to fly in September since tickets for August are so FREAKING expensive. I have to do some errands here and there and leave everything in order before I go. And also decide what goes with me and what stays behind, I'm lucky that I have a lot of winter clothes in London from last year. I think my bag will be filled only with, bags, shoes, jackets, make-up, nail polishes and accessories haha. But we will see, I still have to leave some clothes here in Portugal, for those times that I come and visit, that way I don't have to bring clothes whenever I come here.
Happy August!












YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of these pictures. They were found via Tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures in your post. That last quote is something I try to remind myself of everyday.

    Tracy @ www.sunnydaystarrynight.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...