23/08/2013

Musical Friday #115


EN: Hello Bananas!
OMG... I'm about to loose my nose. Today has been one of those days that I spent sneezing and my nose turned into a faucet. I can't deal with this stuff anymore. I curse the day that I slept at my aunt's house back in 2011, since then my nose has never been the same again -_-. Yes I have been to the Doctor, I took some pills, I was fine for a few weeks but then it came back. I'm scrwed for life.
In other news... I bought my ticket to London weeeeeeeeee. I'm so excited. Let the countdown begin!

Lady Gaga - Applause - New - Mother Monster is back!

Jessie J - It's My Party - New

Justin Timberlake - Take Back The Night - New

 2NE1 - Do You Love Me - New

Leah LaBelle - Lolita

Enrique Iglesias - Turn The Night Up - New

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...