27/08/2013

New Blog Banner

Openng My Mind_Capture


EN: Hello Bananas!
So the other day I was eeeexxxtreeeemely bored so I decided to play around with those free "photoshop" websites and edit a photo of mine plus create a new Blog Banner.
It's a bit hard (for me) to match the type of font that Blogger offers you with other fonts that those "photoshop" website have. A few months ago I changed the title font of the posts (and the dates, subtitles, etc) and the other day I realized "wait a minute this doesn't match" - referring to my previous banner -, so luckly I found a font at Befunky.com that kinda matched with what was going on, on my Blog already.
In the mean time, I took a photo of mine and edited and now it's like multi-coloured.
So what do you think about it?

PT: Olá Bananas!
Bem no outro dia estava mega aborrecida sem nada para fazer e então resolvi fazer um novo Banner para o meu Blog e editar uma foto com aqueles websites com "photoshop" gratuito.
É um pouco complicado (para mim) combinar o tipo de fonte que o Blogger proporciona com fontes daqueles websites de "photoshop" tem. À uns meses atrás eu mudei a fonte dos títulos dos posts (e datas, legendas e afins) mas no outro dia reparei que "pera aí, isto não combina nada" - isto com o banner que tinha anteriormente -, por sorte encontrei uma fonte no Befunky.com  que era um pouco parecida com a que tinha aqui no Blog.
Entretanto também decidi editar uma foto minha e ficou assim com um efeito multi-cores.
Gostam do novo Banner do Blog? 

BeFunky_null_15_POPART_15.jpg

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
This picture was taken and belongs to Me/Karen U..
The Banner was created by Me/Karen U.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...