22/08/2013

Some people read the Newspaper in the morning... I read Blogs #5


EN: Hello Bananas! Today I will share with you some of the Fashion Blogs that I follow.

PT: Olá Bananas! Hoje irei partilhar convosco alguns Blogs de Moda que eu sigo.

Karla Deras from Karla's Closet, from what I know she lives in the USA.



Victoria Törnegren from Sweden.

Kelly Framel from The Glamourai, New York, U.S.A..

Marcella from Fashion Distraction born in Hong Kong but raised in New Zealand

Carolina Krews

Fashion Toast

So did you know these Blogs already? 

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS 
I do not own the Copyrights of these pictures. The first one was found via Tumblr. And the Blog pictures were made with Print Screen.

2 comments:

  1. Reading a list of blogs every morning is an idea that I have been trying to incorporate in my schedule since long. Your post is just a reminder that I should.. :)

    Thanks!
    Swati @ The Creative Bent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Swati.
      For me it's a nice way to start the day but I know that is not always possible. Specially if I'm working in the mornings, I unfortunately don't have time for this. So I leave it for the weekends or if I go to work later in the day :).
      xoxo
      K.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...