04/01/2013

Musical Friday #82


EN: Hello Bananas! I hope you don't mind calling Bananas, I don't mean it as an insult, it is actually out of love :P. I like the word Bananas. I was thinking of a word that I could call my followers, some Bloggers call they followers "Diamonds", "Lovelies" or "Sprinklerinos" etc and I wanted my "own" nickname for you all >.<.
How is been your first week of the new year so far? Mine.. meeeehh. But at least I've been keeping up with my new year's resolution, slowly but I have. Like they say "Baby steps". You can read all about it over [here]. I decided to start writing on a notebook my progress and let's see if there is in fact any progress, God I hope so. 
Oh and I reached 380 followers, wow THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Have a good weekend.

PT: Olá Bananas! Espero que não fiquei incomodados por vos chamar de Bananas, não é para vos insultar :P. Eu gosto da palavra Bananas. Eu estava a pensar numa palavra que podia chamar os meus seguidores, algumas Bloggers chamam os seus seguidores de "Diamonds", "Lovelies" ou "Sprinklerinos" etc... e eu queria a "minha2 alcunha para vocês >.<.
Como foi a vossa primeira semana de novo ano? A minha foi.. meeeehh. Mas ao menos tenhos mantido a minha resolução para o novo ano, lentamente mas tenho. Mais vale isto do que nada. Podem ler sobre o assunto num outro post meu [aqui]. Decidi começar a tomar nota do meu progresso se houver de facto algum progresso, espero bem que sim.
Ah cheguei aos 380 seguidores woot woot MUITO OBRIGADO!
Bom fim de semana.

Krewella - Alive - New Single


Avicii VS Nicky Romero - I could be the one (Nicktim) - New Single - That ending... I was NOT expecting that lol.


Taylor Swift - I knew you were trouble - New Single - Some people say this video looks like Rihanna's "We fell in Love" other like Lana Del Rey's "Ride". What do you think?


FIESTAR - We Don't Stop


Olly Murs feat. Flo Rida - Troublemaker


Robbie Williams - Candy


YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found at Tumblr.

8 comments:

  1. uhhh..I like that Chanel sign!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Está brutal, o quadro!

    Giveaway no blog:http://thepinkbookofstyle.blogspot.pt/2012/12/giveaway-colar-bubbles.html

    Bjo
    J*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great great list as always!!
    Happy New Year, my best wishes!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Chanel painting, great songs! Thanks for the lovely comment!

    lauren
    http://slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. banana parece-me bem ahah! bananinhas LOL!

    LOVE,
    JS photography

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool post ;)
    thank you for your comment ;)

    xo
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olá adorei o post, minha primeira semana foi bem corrida, espero essa ser mais tranquila :D adorei os videos, musicas boas, beijos

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm definitely fine with bananas hahaha:) lol
    hope you had an awsome wekeend! & congrats for the number of followers on your blog:)
    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...