23/01/2013

Outfit #9

Outfit #9

Turquoise sweater / Whistles leather jacket, €350 / Jane Norman skinny leg jeans, €36 / Satchel bag, €37 / Golden necklace, €13 / ASOS pom beanie, €13 / Isotoner glove, €18 / Revlon lip makeup / Girissima.com - Ankle Boots Papoila / Deborah Lippmann Nail lacquer

EN: Hello Bananas! Today I decided to play around with Polyvore. Today I was feeling the Blues lol. It's a simple outfit, my favourite pieces are the leather jacket, that I already featured on another collage of my favourite winter jackets, I absolutely LOVE IT! And also the platform ankle booties, they are actually made in Portugal - Officina Lisboa - I freaking want a pair!
Anyways hope you like it, see you next time. x

PT: Olá Bananas! Hoje apeteceu-me brincar com o Polyvore. Tou numa de azul hoje. É um outfit muito simples, as minhas peças favoritas são o casaco de cabedal, que eu já tinha partilhado convosco noutro post com uma collage dos meus casacos favoritos para o Inverno, EU ADORO! E também os botins com plataforma de uma marca portuguesa - Officina Lisboa - quero tanto um par ou uns quantos vá lol.
Espero que gostem, até à próxima. x

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the copyrights of these pictures. The Collage was made via Polyvore website.

15 comments:

  1. Nice selection! Love the nail polish!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opah fiquei tão viciada no batom que comprei dessa gama da revlon, que ja mandei vir outro hahaha :D são optimos!Gostei especialmente do gorro e da mala claro!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eu por acaso nunca cheguei a comprar nenhum quando andava por Londres achei que já estava bem servida de batons, talvez um dia compre.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. The pom pom beanie is just too adorable! :) I can't imagine wearing at the moment since we are in the depths of summer and unrelenting humidity but I would happily store it for our impending winter! :D

    Have a gorgeous weekend, darling!

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAHHHHH lucky you! I envy you and your warm weather haha.
      Thanks darling you too.
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Some nice peices and I love the mittons and nail polish, I have the stair way to heaven and love it :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually not a big fan of mittons but those were the only gloves in that exact colour that I managed to find at Polyvore lol.
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Great combo :) I love that blues color :) I follow you now, if you want check out my blog :)

    http://parisiamcomingbyjelena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Jelena. Yeah the blue is awesome, it's what the expert call it a Pop of colour on a simple outfit hehe.

      Delete
  6. Great picks!

    Win a SheInside coat! http://svenagrade.blogspot.com/2013/01/sheinside-weekly-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adoro o casaco!! :)
    Beijinhos*

    http://vermelho-ou-rosa-blog.blogspot.pt/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vermelho-ou-Rosa/255258621240889

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...