06/01/2013

Some people read the Newspaper in the morning... I read Blogs #2


Hello Bananas! I haven't done one of these in ages, since last year to be exactly, you can read it [here]. I like reading Blogs (DUH) and everyday while I have my breakfast I like to catch up. Now I follow maaany Blogs but there are a some that I like to keep up with on a daily basis :P. 

The woman behind 5 Inch and Up is Sandra, she is a Fashion Blogger originally from Finland but currently living in London U.K..

I discovered Sammi firstly through her Youtube channel and is definitely one of my favourite Youtubers as well, she is so fun and giggly and adorable, she talks about Fashion and Beauty both on her Blog Beauty Crush and Youtube channel.
I don't think anybody loves dark clothes (specially black) like Cindy from Come Over To The Dark Side We Have Candy. She's a Fashion Blogger from Holland/The Netherlands.
Gemma has a Blog called Gemsmaquillage and I discovered when jumping from video to video on Youtube and I discovered her channel. She talks about Beauty, Fashion, Food, among other things.
I've been following LLYMLRS blog for quite a while, I think since 2010, she was one of the first blogs that I started following related to Fashion and Beauty. Her name is Lily Melrose and I actually got the chance to meet her when I was in London. There was this thing going on at Forever 21 in Oxford Street with some Blogger and she was one of them, so I had a quick chat with her :). Oh she has also started doing videos on Youtube.
Another Blogger that I met at Forever 21 that was next to Lily Melrose but at the time I admit, I did not know her was Lily Pebbles from What I Heart Today, also a lovely lady. Once I got home I googled her and boy was I happy to discover her Blog and Youtube Channel. If you are into Beauty and like searching for reviews on products check her out!

And that is is for today guys, hope you enjoyed this post and I will do another one in a near future.
So did you know them? What do you think about them?

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS 
I do not own the Copyrights of these pictures. The first one was found via Tumblr. And the Blog picture were made with the Print Screen.

8 comments:

  1. Love that and so true! I have my routine of coffee and internet as well!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Só conhecia alguns dos blogs que segues :) Foi bom partilhares :)

    Beijinho e Feliz 2013*
    STYLE TRACES
    ST FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the routine of coffee with internet!! Nice blogs!!
    Have a good week!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading blogs too =) You have a great reading list ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nem acredito que não conheço nenhum desses blogs, vou já espreitar!!

    http://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obrigada pela partilha, havia alguns que eu não conhecia :p Beijinho dear *

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorei este post! Vou seguir estas preciosidades.

    Não tens nada que agradecer querida, quando estiveres por cá avisa (: boa?*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...