I haven’t done one these in a while. Today I will share with you some pictures of one of the three nail polishes from Sleek MakeUp that I bought a big fat while ago.
If you would like just to see the colour of the other two nail polishes you can check this post here, but in the future I will do a review on them.
Right now let’s focus on this one, as you can see it’s a bright-right on yo face-orange, the name of the colour is Florida (22) and if I’m not mistaken it belong to a line called Nailed Polish from Sleek MakeUp.
Here are some more close up photos of my nails.
|Yes my Ring finger has a yellow nail polish not orange.|
|The yellow colour that I used on my ring finger was Essence Colour & Go in 22 Sundancer.|
|Ring is from H&M 2011 and the Bracelet is from New Look 2012.|
Just my opinion:
- The application goes nicely although I wish the brush was wider.
- Even though it has a nice pigmentation, you still need to apply at least two coats in order to look nice.
- It says that it is quick drying, I would says yes at least this colour, I mean it depends what you consider to be fast, it defo won’t be 100% dry in like 2 minutes, I can’t compare right now to the other two that I have, but I feel the others take a bit longer because there are darker.
- When it dries the colour goes a bit matte.
- It can last about 4/5 days but it depends on the topcoat that you use and how many times you are in contact with water.
- Price range, on Sleek MakeUp website I guess since I’m in Portugal the price appears me in Euros and it’s 4€. I tried to go to Superdrug website for the U.K. I know they sell Sleek MakeUp stuff but I can’t find the nail polishes. I actually bought my nail polishes from Sleek MakeUp from a different type of beauty/drug store. In the U.K. like in Portugal there are like these African beauty shops, and over there they had some Sleek Makeup products – like foundations for the ladies with reeeaally dark skin, that you can not always find in the small Superdrug stores – and they also had nail polishes, I think they sold them for like a 1 Pound and something.
So what you think about this colour? I think it’s perfect for the Summer time and especially on a tanned skin. I love using bright colours on my toes during Summer.