For those that are new to my Blog I will quickly explain. This year for 9 months I lived in
, and I wanted to document my experience here, but I failed to do regularly so I’m trying to catch up! Soooo let’s go! Prague, Czech Republic
- On the 1st of June, I went to Plami’s house, a small house gathering, with other girls, and then we went to a bar/club called K.U. – it’s funny ‘cause those are my name´s initials haha- on the 2nd of June was Plami’s actual Bday, so we did an overnight celebration. I had to leave early, ‘cause I had an early shift on the next day :/. K.U. club is really good, Pepe the Dj of that night, who used to be a colleague of ours, was playing there, the music was great, although the bar didn’t seemed to have much of a dance floor :/ such a pity.
|Photos from Plami's flat and K.U. Bar Lounge.|
- On the 2nd, it was Plami’s Bday, so she had a day off, and I had to work. After work I joined her and the girls, and walked around town, and chilled a bit at a Irish café.
- 3rd of June, house party, this time at
’s place, the day I like to call “The House of Love”... lots of hook ups that night XD. After we had some fun, and about maybe 30 people inside, the Landlord Lady came in sometimes, because of the noise. I eventually had to leave because I had an early shift the next day again.... baahhhh, I felt like I always had a different schedule from everybody else. Carolina
- On the 5th, Plami and I went to Pizza Coloseum, I had this voucher since I arrived to
, and I never used it, so it was now or never. It was basically just us two in the whole restaurant. The voucher “said” to eat at a specific Pizza Coloseum restaurant, I’m guessing that they chose that one, because it doesn’t have many visitors, even though is in the city centre, it is kinda hidden but the pizzas are delicious. Prague
|Plami had the top right Pizza, I think it was like 4 Seasons, and I had the bottom left one with shrimps :P, and then we shared a dessert of vanilla ice cream with warm rasberries sauce hummm.|
|As you can see the restaurant was pretty empty >.<.|
- On the next day, 8th, I finally got the chance to watch my roommate Aya Watanabe perform. She is a ballet dance, but she also does like contemporary/modern dancing. Aya gave me two tickets, so of course I took Plami :P. After the show, Plami went home, I stayed waiting to see Aya, I entered like in a “secret/private” bar for a while in the Theatre, and then we moved to the public bar at the Theatre, after a few drinks, we went to another bar called The Groove Bar, it is so nice, chill out, cosy. I stayed only for a while and then went home, I had to work the next day, in the morning.
- 16th of June, I did not go to work, why? Strike of the public transports. There were a few of them working, but I lived a bit far away from work, so I did not wanna risk going to work, and then having problems to come back home, oh hell no!
- On the 17th I had a day off, at night I went to Moskyt, met some colleagues there and went to Carolina’s flat, since Plami’s internship was also coming to an end, we took advantage and in a away, to sort of have her Goodbye gathering. After a few intervention of the Landlord again, we moved the party to Yes Club, I felt that the music was a bit better than the first time. Plami left a bit before me, I stayed till 4am >.<
- On the 19th, this time around it was Plami that won the cinema ticket at our job, so we saw Hangover 2. I also already talked about the movie HERE.
- The 21st of June was Plami’s last day in
:(. After I finished work, Plami went to my place and slept over, since I lived closer to the airport (even though the journey could be 15 minutes, but I had a bus stop right next to my place), that way she did not need to wake up early, and travel around Prague up and down, with the suitcases, it’s a girl’s worst nightmare! Prague
- Due to some technical problems at the airport in CDG/Paris on the weekend 25th and 26th the next week that followed was crazy bananas! Looooooooooooads of calls, and has a reward of our good effort, there was some cookies and juice and fruit for free at work lol.
- And I finished of the month with a night out :P. Another colleague was leaving, this time it was Sara. So after work, me and Revaz went on a hunt of a bar, that it was hard to find -_-, after we found it had a drink, and then we went by car to another place, Yes Club. Sara started not to feel well, the car journey I guess it gave a swirl on her stomach. As we waited for quite a while for some other colleagues to arrive, me and Sara stayed inside Alex car. When the rest of the gang arrived, there was a bit of a situation, ‘cause one friend of ours could only get some of us for free inside, while the other had to pay… and of course the others didn’t feel like paying, so we stayed outside for a while, and Sara was not getting any better, so Revaz took her home, while me and the other decided to go to Retro Club, it was my first time there, booyyy what was I missing, it is really gooooood, playing the best dance club music and the latest hits! I defo recommend going there.