30/12/2011

Musical Friday #31

Hello everyone! So this is the last Musical Friday of the year 2011 :P
How was you year? Mine in overall was good. Got the chance to travel A LOT! lived in Prague, did a roadtrip on the South of Europe with my boyfriend :3 met new people, including Bloggers and Youtubers, so much fun.
And now here comes 2012, DAMN, time flies to fast, and in more or less two weeks I will be going to London for 6 months uufffff, gosh, I can't believe I'm going back to the U.K., I'm so freaking EXCITED!
And of course I would like to thank all my followers new and old, for the love and support, for your visits and comments :) I really do apreciate it, I love you guys!
I wish you all a Happy New Year, hope that 2012 is better or even better than 2011 for you all, celebrate it with your loved ones and PARTY HARD! Where are you going to celebrate New Years? I'm going to my friends Marta's place, with Akuma Kanji and her boyfriend, plus a few other people will be there. Here's a picture with a sneak pick of my outfit for tomorrow, there's a lot of black, a pinch of colours, lace, and high heels :P I will try taking a picture of myself tomorrow to show you how it looks like all on me.
So for today I decided to do a put my favourite singles of 2011, kinda like mine "Greatest Hits" haha that I posted on my Musical Fridays during the year of 2011, enjoy as always :3.


The Black Eyed Peas - Don't Stop The Party 
Kazaky - Love 

LMFAO – Part Rock Anthem ft. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock


Lady Gaga - Judas


Pitbull - Give Me Everything ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer



Katy B - Katy On A Mission

Pixie Lott - All About Tonight 



2PM - Hands Up 



David Guetta - Little Bad Girl ft. Taio Cruz, Ludacris 



DEV - In The Dark



Magnetic Man - I Need Air



Jason Derulo - Don't Wanna Go Home

Beyoncé – Countdown

Florence + The Machine - What The Water Gave Me

Lana Del Rey – Blue Jeans

Example - Stay Awake

Labrinth - Earthquake ft. Tinie Tempah

Usher - More (RedOne Jimmy Joker Remix)

Cobra Starship - You Make Me Feel... feat. Sabi

Rihanna - We Found Love feat. Calvin Harris

Girls' Generation - The Boys (English version)

Alexandra Stan - Mr Saxobeat

John West - Lovely ft. Pusha T

Drake – Headlines

LMFAO - Champagne Showers ft. Natalia Kills


Pixie Lott - What Do You Take Me For? ft. Pusha T

Kelly Rowland - Down For Whatever feat. The WAV 

SE7EN - Better Together (CLEAN) 

Roscoe Dash - Good Good Night

Iggy Azalea - My World

Taio Cruz - Hangover ft. Flo Rida

Laidback Luke vs. Example - Natural Disaster 

Foster The People - Call It What You Want 

Lana Del Rey – Video Games 

Beyoncé - Dance For You 

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN' 

These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..


The Saturdays - All Fired Up

Kelly Rowland - Lay It On Me ft. Big Sean 

Natalia Kills - Free ft. will.i.am

The Wanted – Lightning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...