04/06/2011

Musical Saturday #4

Yesterday I completely failed to post my weekly Musical Friday... in fact this week past so fast that I even wasn't aware of the days of the week. I´ve been working since last Friday the 27th I had 1 day off during the week and I went out that night, plus yesterday (Friday) as well... ssooo I'm kinda dead right now. But I hope you enjoy the music :3

LMFAO – Part Rock Anthem ft. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock


Swedish House Mafia - Save The World - New Single



Andra – Something new 




Calvin Harris - Bounce feat. Kelis - New Single


The Cataracs - Top Of The World ft. DEV


Tiësto, Mark Knight - Beautiful World ft. DinoNew Single

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...