08/10/2010

Your favourite Murderer is BACK!!!

Last week the new Season of Dexter started. If you follow the serie, you know that the end of the 4th season, I think it was an end that NO ONE expected. It ended with a sad BANG =(.
So I'm curious to see what's gonna happen on this 5th season, how are they gonna still make this series interesting. I saw the 1st episode and I must say, it was in a way calm, very "slow", with a little suprise in the end, when Dexter breaks one of his father's rules when murdering someone.
Oh well, let's see what happens next shall we?
And Oh, I've heard that Julia Stile is going to appear in this season huuummm. 

I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...