02/10/2010

Movie Review "Eat Pray Love"


So yesterday I saw the new movie with Julia Roberts' called "Eat Pray Love", it is another of those movies that were based on a book, in this case a book with the same title by author Elizabeth Gilbert . And what I can say, is that the movie was better than I expected ^^.
It's really one of those life changing movies, full of inspirational quotes that can bring a tear to your eye and makes reflect about your own life and make you wanna pack a bag and travel and explore the world and its vast cultures. This movie takes place in New York, Italy, India and Bali.
I admit that I never heard about the book, I didn’t knew that the movie was based on the book, what actually made me go see the movie in the first place, was the fact that the actor Javier Bardem is in it :P. Javier is originally from Spain and in the movie he plays a Brazilian man o_ô, are you gonna tell me that they couldn’t find a Brazilian actor that can speak English? Don’t get me wrong I adore Javier but ccaaamooon' >.<.
Some of my favorites quotes of the movie were the following:
"It’s better to live your own life imperfectly than to imitate someone else's perfectly."
"This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something."
"To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life."
"I think I deserve something beautiful."
"You were given life, it is your duty (and also your entitlement as a human being) to find something beautiful within life, no matter how slight."
"Eventually, everything goes away."
"Do not apologize for crying. Without this emotion, we are only robots."

For more quotes of the movie you can check this website:



Soooo yeah I enjoyed watching the movie. It's a feel-good-movie, I do recommend it. Now I’m trying to find the soundtrack of the movie :P



I do not own the Copyrights of these pictures. There were found via Google.

1 comment:

  1. i loved that movie too! read a book first, and then counted days when the movie will be released!

    BITE MY STYLE


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...