11/07/2013

Helena Bonham Carter on the cover of Vogue UK - July 2013

EN: On the cover of the July issue of Vogue U.K. is the actress Helena Bonham Carter. Married with the a oh-so-famous Director Tim Burton, most movies that I've seen with her she plays someone with a lot of character and a bit crazy, like a wicked evil wizard on Harry Potter, the Red Queen on Alice in Wonderland, a Cook that uses Humans meat to cook pies in Sweeney Todd, among many many other caracthers she played, these are just some of my favourite.
What is your favourite movie with Helena?











YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of these pictures. They were found randomly on Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...