17/07/2012

Outfits of the Day

Outfits of the Day

EN: Hello everyone! I don´t know if you know but I have a few online profile on Fashion websites. I don´t have the habit of sharing frequently it on my Blog, like doing a post about my outfits but I do I have a page option above that says Lookbook, in case you didn´t noticed already. Now... I don´t consider myself a Fashion Blogger, but I do like clothes, like... any other... GIRL! :P
Feel free to check out my pages (see the Links below) and follow if you like, or if you have a profile aswell, let me know and share the link to your page :).

PT: Olá a todos! Eu não sei se sabem mas eu tenho alguns perfis online em websites sobre Moda. Eu não tenho o hábito de partilhar frequentemente aqui convosco no meu Blog, ao fazer um posto a falar sobre o assunto, mas tenho em cima a página que diz Lookbook caso não tenham notado. Agora... eu não me considero uma Fashion Blogger, mas eu gosto de roupa... como... qualquer outra... RAPARIGA! :P
Sintam-se à vontade de checar as minhas páginas (vejam os Links embaixo) e seguir se gostarem, ou então caso tenham algum perfil, partilhem a vossa página comigo :).


These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...