22/06/2012

Musical Friday #56

Foto taken by me @ Canterbury Cathedral, U.K.
Hello everyone! And welcome to my new Followers!
Today is my last day at my internship, and on Sunday, early in the freaking morning, I will return to my home bitter-sweet home, a.k.a. Portugal.
Yesterday was my day-off from work, so I decided to go buy a few things that my mom and friends requested and also started pre-packing. I have to select the clothes that I will take with me, because most of my stuff will stay in London so that I can hopefully hoooopefully return to London, later on this year and try to find some sort of job over here, since the situation in Portugal is not the prettiest one at the moment.
Other than that I guess I won't be able to see the Christian Louboutin Shoe Exposition here in London :( Due to lack of company... I don't wanna go alone... that's not fun... :/.
Once in Portugal I wanna try and do more videos. Over here in London it became almost impossible, since I lived with some family members they have a 4 year old child and he is quite LOUD! Plus the lighting in "my bedroom" is terrible, the light coming from the window is so so little and the lights from the bedroom are awfully yellowish >.<. So if I'm home alone in Portugal - 'cause yeah I don't want my mother questioning what the hell am I doing, 'cause she won't get it - I will do some, reviews, hauls... not much tutorials though... I'm not very good at it XD.
Anyways... today after work I'm suppose to go out with some work colleagues... the place has already been changed twice.... not because of me... because of them... let's see out this evening ends >.<....
Cheers for the weekend YA'LL!

Katy Perry - Wide Awake - New Single
Usher - Lemme See featuring Rick Ross - New Single 

Delilah - Inside My love - New Single

 Angel - Wonderful - New Single

Tyga - I'm Gone (Explicit) featuring Big Sean

The picture was taken and belongs to Me/Karen U..

7 comments:

  1. beautiful photo! love the katy song

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desejo-te um bom regresso a Portugal, querida.
    Felicidades.
    Beijinhos***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Delilah's song! Have never heard of her, but she has an amazing voice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful song!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post. Where were you interning?

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the Christian Louboutin Shoe Exposition sounds amazing! I would love to have gone with you! :)

    x
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...