23/03/2012

Musical Friday #43

Crackle silver nails
Nails of the day! You like?
Hey everyone! How was you week? Mine eehhhh not so bad, I managed to get my voice back but I'm still coffin every now and then. This week went by pretty fast for me... and I realized that is almost the end of March that I leaving London in June and that I haven't properly visited the city yet! >.< I've been here before so I know a few places but still there are loads of others to visit. Amazingly over here my weekends are always filled, Family gatherings, a night out, shopping spree XD. Gotta fix that!
Yesterday I had my third acting classes, this one was a bit hard for me, because one of our "exercises" was like to make eye contact with other people, AARRGGHHHH I'm terrible at that, I'm so shy and uncomfortable when it comes to eye contact! It comes from years of shyness and body/images complexes. I'm not so shy now and the way that I think and feel about my looks have changed I'm a bit more comfortable with it, but that bad habit of mine - the eye contact - stayed and it wasn't till yesterday that I realized that I'm still 100% cool with it. 
For this weekend I might see The Hunger Games movie, plus meet up with a friend of mine that pretty soon she is going to leave London and go back to Japan.
For this week of Musical Friday Post is all about female singers, it just naturally happened! I saw one video and I wanted to share, then the new Madonna and Katy Perry videos came out this week, plus I found another one and the last one was on my list to share already for a while, so I guess they go quite well together. Hope you enjoy it as I know some of you do :) xoxo.

Madonna - Girl Gone Wild - New Single - OMG where to start? Okei.. KAZAKYYYYY!!!! :p Yeah some of you that might been following my Blog since last year, I already did two posts about Kazaky, they are a Ukrainian male group, but they are not your ordinary boys band, coff coff, theeeyyy will wear high heels AND WORK IT GUUUURL! They are amazing dancers! Check them out! And why am I talking about them? Because they are in Madonna's video, I was able to recognize 3 of them. Another aspect about this videos is the that as soon as I seen it, I knew.... Comment Battle of Madonna VS Lady Gaga any time soon... dito e feito... hundreds of comments on Youtube "Oh Madonna is the Queen", "Lady Gaga is better in everything", "Lady Gaga copies Madonna" -_- aarrgghhh En fin...

Neon Hitch - Fuck U Betta [Explicit Version] - New Single - I only discovered this girl recently but she's been around for a while. I believe many of you may not like the video or the song buuuttttt for some reason... I quite enjoy it XD haha. This is the Explicit Version meaning that she says "She can Fuck you good, but I can Fuck you Betta" and the Clean Version will be like "She can Love you good, but I can F*** you Betta". Is it mean or is she freaking hot?!?!

Katy Perry - Part Of Me - New Single - Huumm what can I say... people have different opinions on this video, either regarding the fact that she is honoring the American Marines, being a proud American, or that this is like a perfect song for a resent divorce with Russel Brand, whateva the reason is I enjoy the song. Oh yeah you can see Katy pulling a Demi Moore but not so extreme, of cutting her hair... although on Katty's case it's a wig all the way. 

Lana Del Rey – Blue Jeans - New Official Video - So the song is nothing new, but the video is. Lana had already a video for this single, kinda looked, home made. But now I guess this is the "OFFICIAL" video. I really like it! She looks beautiful! The guy in the videos seems to be the same that appears on her previous video "Born to Die" and the Chemistry between them is like WOW! I reckon she would be a good actress! In this video you will see crocodiles/alligators, does this woman has a thing for wild animals? On Born to Die she had Tigers. And the final detail, does she dies again in the end of the video? LOL Wow that must have been a pretty like intense relationship!

2NE1 - SCREAM - New Single - Korean girl band, they are so much fun, I really enjoy their songs and their crazy outfits! There's one scene with one of the girls on top of a the dinner table, I have those same tights! I got them from TOPSHOP.

Havana Brown - We Run The Night (Explicit) ft. Pitbull - New Single - This girl is new to me as well. What I can say is that this video seems to be a second version, because there is another one for the same song. But this one is waaayy much better. Cool song for the clubs!

Enter My First Giveaway that now ends on the 31st of March!  
DSCF1010_2

These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..

6 comments:

  1. you rock those nails!!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to see the Hunger games last niiiiite :)(since I won cinema tickets from work again)the movie was cool, not as cool as X-men though :P katy perry divorced? i didn't even hear, thanks for updating me on the important stuff,shush :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. obrigada eu =)
    experimenta sim :DD

    gostei muito das unhas :D
    beijocas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those crackled nails :) Lana Del Rey is my FAVOURITE! There's a new post up on my blog and I'd love to hear what you think of it, so feel free to stop by!
    xoxo, Veena

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @VeenaMcCoole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...