07/11/2012

Dream House #7


Hello everyone. If I could build/design my dream house I would make an area big enough so that I could received my friends and family, so that we don't have to sit in the living room or in the kitchen, at least that's what ends up happening with my family.

The Sun Rooms
Source: trademe.co.nz via Karen on Pinterest


Source: bing.com via Karen on Pinterest


The Porches






The Outside Sofas




Of course the Porch and the Outside Sofas options will only work well on hot Summer days and nights.

I do not own the Copyrights of these pictures. There were found at Pinterest.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...