28/05/2012

Nails Inc. London swatches: St Mark´s Square

DSCF2097 
Hiya everyone! I couple of days ago I tried another Nails Inc. London nail polishes, this one is called St Mark's Square. Huuummm how can I describe this colour? I guess in terms of the colour itself, it´s like what?... sort of Lilac? But with some shimmer I suppose.
The application went pretty smooth, I applied first one coat of the O.P.I. Nail Envy for Maintenance (doesn't belong to me), then two coats of the St Mark's Square and finished up with one coat of Seche Vite, the Holy Grail of Topcoat dry fast nail polishes like evAr, that thing WOKS! If I remember well I think the nail polish lasted for like three days intact.
And now for some pictures!
DSCF2105 DSCF2104 DSCF2101

DSCF2103 DSCF2106 

DSCF2102
Lately I've been painting my ring nail finger in a different colour, I opted to a similar type of shimmery nail polish I picked Rimmel London in 239 Your Majesty.
DSCF2096
So what you think?

If you want check out the links below for my other Nails Inc. London nail polishes.

These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..

6 comments:

  1. Adorei e nunca experimentei essa marca, fiquei curiosa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, I actually really like Rimmel nail polishes. Alway's had good experience with them.

    xx http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gostei da combinação de cores, ficou bem gira!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, gosto muito do roxinho. Olha uso o photoscape

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosto muito das cores :)

    http://ohiwishblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ehehe
    Gostei tanto karen..epahh eu queriaaa tantooooo mas tanto experimentar vernizes da nails inc. pahhhhh...sabes se ha alguma loja online que venda e que envie para a tuga???

    Beijinhos******

    ps. tenho um da KIKO que parece esse mesmo da rimmel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...