22/11/2013

Musical Friday #127


EN: Another week has passed but now I'm finally working. But it's not your typical office, Monday to Friday, 9AM till 5PM type of job. I'm working in a Restaurant so that means crazy shifts and no more proper weekends because those are days that I'll be defiantly working. I've been through this before, back in 2011 I worked in a call-center while I lived in Prague but the differences was that I did a 8/9 hours shift and now most of the times I only work 3 hours per day but I'm not the only one.
Anyways this is just temporary, like my mother would say, I didn't go to University, studied abroad, worked abroad to end up working in restaurant! I have big dreams, I always had big dreams but for now is like Drake's song "started from the bottom now we're here", I had to start somewhere and they are paying, so don't let me words make you think that I'm complaining. I'm very grateful for this job opportunity because in fact, they were the only place that called me for an interview and end up hiring me

Katy Perry - Unconditionally - New

Jessie J - Thunder - New

Avril Lavigne - Let me go feat. Chad Kroeger

Rihanna - What Now - New


НЕАНГЕЛЫ feat. A-DESSA - СИРЕНЬ 


YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...