15/11/2013

Musical Friday #126


EN: Tomorrow I will finally start working! I'm both excited and nervous, that's understandable right?
My fear right now is of oversleeping, I'm always like that, when I have a big thing the next day I'm always afraid that I either won't listen to the alarm clock, or  I hear it, stop it and go back to sleep. Does this also happens to you?
Well I'm off to bed, it's gonna be a loooong day. Wish me luck!

Lilly Allen - Hard Out Here - New

Calvin Harris & Alesso - Under Control feat. Hurts - New

Taeyang - Ringa Linga - New

Natalia Kills - Problem

Kazaky - Touch Me

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...