07/11/2013

Dream House #17


EN: Here in London I'm living with some family members of mine and since I arrived back in September they had some problems with the lights in the big bathroom. Basically the upstairs neighbor had some water pipes problems and it ended damaging the ceiling, the walls and the lights of my family's house :/. So for a month and a half I've been taking a shower with candle lights but my family have been dealing with this since August.
This week the man FINALLY came to fix the lights and guys I kid you not, I was so used to taking a shower with candles that when I finally turned on the lights it was mind blowing haha.
I think the best solution would be to have windows in your bathroom but then again it would only be useful during the day hehe.








YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of these pictures. They were found via Tumblr.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...