04/03/2013

Outfit #10

Outfit #10

Wallis stoner shirt / Burberry trench coat / Burberry skinny fit jeans, $270 / Color block boots / Michael Kors watch, $345 / Ring / Sisley lipstick, $48 / Essie nail polish / Warby Parker Winston Eyeglasses / CÉLINE zip bag

EN: Hello Bananas! So a new month has started and already is kinda of sucking. All day over here it has been raining basically non stop and they say that it will continue to rain till Friday -_- BAH!
The outfit that I created was based on the current weather, there is nothing like a good classic trench/rain coat. The one that I used is from Burberry but of course I can't afford Burberry (or even the Céline bag or the Michael Kors watch lol). I used to have one somewhat similar to that one but I gave it to my mother just because I felt it was a bit to big for me, it was from Zara Lefties (2008/09?).
So what do you think about this outfit? I tend to be a bit matchy matchy, it's just the way I am XD.
P.S.: What do you think about the glasses? I'm hoping to find a model like this at a affordable price since my lenses are normally freaking expensive.

PT: Olá Bananas! Um novo mês já começou e já cheira mal. O dia todo esteve a chover  e agora dizem que vai continuar assim até sexta-feira -_- ai a minha vida ahn!.
O outfit que criei hoje foi com base no tempo que se faz lá fora, não há nada melhor do que uma boa gabardina/casaco impermeável assim com um formato clássico e intemporal. O que eu usei é da Burberry mas é óbvio eu não tenho dinheiro para um casaco da Burberry (ou até para a mala da Céline ou o relógio do Michael Kors lol). Eu tinha um casaco parecido a este mas dei à minha mãe, simplesmente porque ficava-me um bocadinho grande, principalmente nos ombros, era da Zara Lefties (2008/09).
O que é que acham deste outfit
P.S: O que acham dos óculos? Espero conseguir encontrar um modelo assim parecido a um preço acessível uma vez que só as minhas lentes são bué caras, eu sou um pouco cegueta :/.

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the copyrights of these pictures. The Collage was made via Polyvore website.

3 comments:

  1. Nice..good outfit for those days when it´s still cold outside..love the color scheme!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that Celine bag!!!!
    Http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...