16/03/2011

On Hypeed Wall :)


Hi everyone!
Some of you may or not know a website called Hypeed. It's a website where people can upload their fotos of their outfit of the day and also there are some compentions going on. One that I entered is called Fringe Benefit, so basically any type of clothing that has fringes. T-shirts, shorts, jackets, bags, boots, in my case (and a girl next to me on the photo) a Poncho :D .
I bought my Poncho in January in Portugal at C&A. I think I made a post about that a while back, about the things I bought during Sales time.
If you like fashion, plus the possibility to win something every now and then (hehe) come join me on Hypeed ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...