29/03/2011

And the Shopping in Prague continues....

These are a few things I bought during the month of March....

Base MaxFactor Xperience
The New Foundation for Max Factor in Brown Hessian 75 (so far so good I haven't used it many times)

Pink Jeans
My new Pink Jeans from Zara

Cinto
A simple skinny belt from H&M

SHIRTS_1
Some simple shirts/tops from C&A


TENIS_1
H&M Black Sneakers


EARINGS_2

Aaaaannnddd 4 earings from Terranova
EARINGS_1

What do you think?
P.S.: Shopping in Prague, it...is...NOT...CHEAP.... even if it at stores like, Zara, C&A, H&M..... it's not extremely expensive.. but still, I have to control myself. God I miss Primark >.< hehe.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I always loved Max Factor products but is not easy to find them here in Portugal. Loved the pink pants that are simply beautuful and so trendy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...