09/04/2014

Hello April


EN: The month has barely started and I already have two cuts on my right hand due to a wine glass... hopefully this will be the only disaster this month because next week it's my Birthday >.<!
I can't believe that I'm turning 28, it's so freaking weird. I'm not having a big birthday party, I'm probably just going out for a drink with some mates of mine. 
Other than that I just looking forwards for happier times and getting my life sorted. xoxo

















YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of these pictures. They were found via Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...