11/04/2014

Musical Friday #136


EN: There goes another week. Honestly since mid February the last weeks all seem like a big blur, like I can't believe that has been X days or Y weeks that I've done a certain thing because it all feels like it happened just a couple of days ago. I'm loosing the track of time and before you know it next week is already my birthday >.<.

Shakira - Empire - New Single


Ellie Goulding - Beating Heart - New Single

Katy B - Still - New Single

Rudimental  - Powerless feat. Becky Hill

Paloma Faith - Can't Rely On You

James Arthur - Recovery

Christina Perri - Human

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking your time to comment. Where did you do your exchange programs? I did mine in Helsinki, and it´s been less than a week that I am back and now I am a littl bit lost and sad. :) I also like your playlist :) I am obssesed by Shakira´s songs, so I´ll check what more do you have here, I should change the track a little bit :D

    See you soon, and hopefully we are going to keep in touch.
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...